|1.60 15mm Corridor Semi Finish Progressive Tintable Hard Coat
(not suitable for sunglasses)
Vision, Comfort and Appearance
- The preferred high index material for drill mounts.
- Linear corridor makes for easy fitting.
- Spherical distance (CDV Technology) makes fitting plano distance patients a breeze.
- ETA (Easy To Adapt) Technology abounds in this highly technical product.
- High abbe value for exceptional visual acuity.
- Water White 1.60 super high tensile strength resin.
- Perfect high index material for both weight and thickness.
Safety and Durability
- Scratch resistant front is fashion tintable and perfect for A/R applications.
Individually boxed in inserts for maximum protection prior to surfacing.
Range and Size
Please refer to chart for actual range
- Base: 1.50 to 7.00
- Adds: 1.00 to 3.50
- Refractive Index: 1.597
- Density: 1.31
- UV Cutoff: 380nm
- Abbe Value: 42
Patient Satisfaction Warranty
If at any time within one year from the date of purchase, either the
purchaser or the patient for whom our product was prescribed discovers a
defect in material or workmanship, we will gladly replace that product
with a product of equal or greater value for free. Our goal is to have
pleased and satisfied customers.